Get Support to Understand Your Funding Options
Career training can be one of the most valuable investments you’ll ever make. Pursuing a career you’re truly passionate about can make an enormously positive impact on your life, but it can have its challenges. Many students require some financial assistance.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed, aren’t sure where to start, or just want to make sure you’re not overlooking any opportunities, we can help. We have a dedicated staff of full-time financial aid specialists who can help you navigate all of your options.
Paroba College is nationally accredited, which means that financial aid may be available to those who qualify.
To start the federal financial aid process for any school, you will need to complete your FAFSA by visiting www.fafsa.gov. The Paroba College school code is 014396.
If you have any questions about financial aid and exploring your funding options, give us a call at
Net Price Calculator
The Net Price Calculator is designed to help you get a meaningful estimate of total, out-of-pocket costs, based on your particular financial circumstances and anticipated aid. It does not replace speaking with a Financial Aid specialist as each individual’s circumstances may differ.
Please Note: Results from this tool are only an estimate of financial aid eligibility.
Student Loan Code of Conduct
In compliance with the 2008 Higher Education Opportunity Act, Paroba College adheres to this Code of Conduct with regard to the administration of student financial aid.
- Financial Aid Officers are not permitted to participate in any revenue-sharing arrangements with a lender, guarantor or servicer.
- Financial Aid Officers may not solicit or accept any gifts from a lender, guarantor or servicer. A “gift” is defined as any gratuity, favor, discount, entertainment, hospitality, loan or other item valued at more than a de minimus amount. This includes any services, transportation, lodging, meals, whether in kind, by purchase of a ticket, payment in advance or by reimbursement.
- Financial Aid Officers may not be compensated for a consulting arrangement or any other type of contracted work with a lender, guarantor or servicer.
- Financial Aid Officers are not permitted to be compensated for serving on an advisory board, commission or other group established by lender, guarantor or servicer.
- Paroba College will not accept staffing assistance from a lender.
- Students at Paroba College have the right to choose any private loan lender they wish. Paroba College does not assign a specific lender and will not delay or deny certification based on the choice of a private loan lender or guarantor.
- Paroba College College prohibits acceptance of offers of funds for private loans including funds for opportunity pool loans from any lender, guarantor or servicer in return for special concessions toward a lender, guarantor or servicer.