Become a Beauty Professional in as Little As 7 Months
Paroba College has helped hundreds of individuals launch successful careers in Cosmetology, Barbering and Esthetics and assisted others to take their current careers to the next level. Paroba College is an accredited beauty school in Washington state.
3-day per week schedules allow you the flexibility to balance work, children and other things life throws your way while you get the skills it takes to build a brighter future.
Professional Beauty Career Training Programs
Learn the art & science of hair design, makeup, nails and more and prepare for an exciting career as a well-rounded beauty professional.
Prepare to enter the proud tradition of professional barbering by mastering current styling, grooming, shaving and haircutting techniques as well as business fundamentals.
Become a trusted skincare professional prepared to perform a wide range of makeup, spa and skincare treatments.
Master Esthetician Program
Train hands-on in a laser skincare clinic and pursue a cutting-edge career as a Medi-Spa professional.
Beauty Teacher Training Program
Evolve your career & become a leader ready to teach tomorrow’s new beauty pros.
Five Reasons to Choose Paroba
- On-Site Salon – Work hands-on with real clients in our open-to-the-public salon
- Flexible Schedules – Training designed to fit the needs of adult learners
- 100% State Licensing Exam Pass Rate – You’ll be fully prepared to become a licensed professional in the State of Washington
- Financial Aid – Paroba is fully accredited which means Financial Aid is available for those who qualify
- Industry Experienced Faculty – Learn directly from industry professionals with years of experience working in the field and a true passion for helping new artists and beauty professionals.
Student Salon & Spa
Paroba Beauty School features full service student-lead professional hair, skin and nail services at great prices. Now offering Temptu Airbrush Makeup for our guests.Please visit our Salon & Spa Services page or call us for an appointment. All services are performed by students under the supervision of licensed instructors.